Our fleet management solutions offer you the comfort of remote system and terminal availability monitoring; remote updates of parameters; and general terminal management.
Unified Fleet Solution (UFS)
UFS is a system designed to remotely manage and securely control an unlimited number of terminals effortlessly. The system manages and monitors roll out of customized terminals, automated scheduling of application downloads, facilitation of parameter changes, software and hardware changes/upgrades.
UFS is the solution that will provide a real time information link with terminals in the field through secured simplified control and access to relevant required data.
- Updated terminals
- Terminals due for updates
- Failed or failing terminals
- Various versions of terminal specifications
Value of UFS
- Save time, operating costs and resources through remote terminal management with UFS. No need to recall terminals anymore for updating applications, parameter changes or software upgrades.
- Consistently add value to your customers and agents through instant successful and secure software upgrade installations.
- Better visibility of terminals giving highest possible uptime at all times by tracking terminal performance and remote clearance of simple / software errors.
- Data transfer to all terminals from one central platform, or to specific terminals, regions or locations. Easily handle and manage the most simple and complex software migrations at location.
Keep a close eye on your terminal.
Posiris is a tool that remotely monitors terminals in their locations or at points of use giving specific information on terminal identification, agent/merchant details, health of the terminal, transactions done, hardware, software and network errors.
- Get feedback on errors
- Feedback on merchant supervisors
- Reports on the uptime, active and inactive terminals
- Location of all your terminals
- The track history of your terminals
- Performance levels of the terminals
Posiris generates terminal reports on demand/request thus offers better control and grip of field activities concerning the terminal usage.
Posparam will help you create parameters to be used on the POS terminal.
- Configure user-ability of your terminals
- Web-manage menus and parameters
- Configure specific terminals to specific applications
- Manage keys
- Get reports on terminal location, users, availability and connectivity strength
- Add accounts
- Add limits