Tracom Services Limited has partnered with Evolis, a company well known to be the best in the industry or manufacturing card printers and security cards.
Plastic cards are used everywhere, for ID badges, payment cards, transit passes, access badges, loyalty cards, student ID cards, national ID cards, and so much more. Evolis designs, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive range of printing systems and plastic card personalization solutions. Evolis’ goal is to make plastic card printing widely available, offering cost effective solutions for printing high quality cards easily, quickly and on the spot.
Why choose Evolis?
Quality – Evolis has stood out since our inception for the quality and reliability of our products and services. At Evolis, ensuring the best possible quality is a priority and a strong corporate value.
Innovation – Our success is also based on our ability to innovate. Each year, Evolis allocates 4% of our revenue to Research & Development in order to stay ahead of the game.
Versatility – Evolis is known for its scalable, flexible solutions. Each card printer can be modified, at the factory or in the field, as appropriate, to meet your specific needs.
International expertise – From the beginning, the founders chose to focus on international sales, a bold move that helped make Evolis what it is today.
The Fast and Versatile Card Printer
- The Primacy printer is extremely fast, powerful and efficient. Using advanced encoding technologies, this desktop printer is the best solution for issuing personalized cards, from the simplest to the most secure.
- Primacy is available in single and dual-sided versions and is the ideal choice for printing and encoding cards in medium and large runs.
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer
- Single-sided printing, edge-to-edge
- Standard 300 x 300 dpi resolution
- Customizable 300 x 600 dpi resolution (color and monochrome printing) or 300 x 1200 dpi resolution (monochrome printing only)
- 32 MB memory (RAM) standard – optional 64 MB1
- Single side: Color (YMCKO): 190 – 225 cards/hour1
- Monochrome: 600 – 850 cards/hour
- Dual side:
- Color (YMCKO-K): 140 cards/hour
- USB (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0), cable supplied
- Ethernet TCP-IP 10BaseT, 100BaseT (Traffic Led)
- 802.11b/g wireless connection on the Wireless range
- Feeder capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Output hopper capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Reject tray capacity: 30 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.25 to 1.25 mm (10 to 50 mil), gauge adjustment (0.25 mm – 10 mil only for monochrome printing)
- Magnetic stripe encoder ISO 7811 HiCo/LoCo, JIS2
- Smart contact station ISO 7816-2
- Contact smart card encoder – PC/SC, EMV 2000-1
- Support for Kensington® security lock
- Data encryption for magnetic encoding
- Printer LEDs
- Graphical notifications from the printer2: cleaning alerts, empty/low level ribbon and card alerts, etc.
Evolis Primacy Touch Display Option
An Intuitive Graphical Interface
All the printer’s statuses are available permanently and displayed in real time and are easily understandable (color management):
- Notifications about the ribbon/cards level
- Ready to print (green color)
- Warning messages (orange color)
- Error messages (red color)
- Localized management: you can relaunch or cancel a print job due to an error directly from the display for a convenient printer operation1.
Regular and advanced cleanings can be launched from the printer without the computer uses. A wizard on the display provides you the different steps. By default, a buzzer warns you when:
- An error occurs
- During a print job, a warning message occurs.
Get a graphical touch screen interface for direct interaction with the printer for easier monitoring and operation.
240 x 320 dpi, 16 bpp
Evolis Primacy Lamination
- Primacy Lamination – The ideal solution for personalizing and laminating your cards. Cards will have a maximum durability and an increased level of security
Primacy Lamination is the most affordable complete solution allowing encoding, printing and lamination of cards. 2 versions will be proposed:
- A complete and affordable system including printer and lamination module.
- An optional lamination module that will very easily transform an already sold Primacy* in a complete system. * Primacy (in the field) supporting the Card Lamination Module needs to have a S/N > 10000295187 (Primacy shipped after March 2013).
- 100 cards (from Primacy)
- 100 cards
- Single side & dual side (integrated flip in standard)
215 cards / hour single side (printing & laminating) 110 cards / hour double side (YMCK-K printing and dual lamination)
Thermal transfer through heat roll
Lamination management integrated in Evolis Premium Suite
PVC, Composite PVC, PET, PC
Flattener in standard with 2 positions to ensure flatness of the card
Side panel with LED / Optional LCD panel (Available in December 2016)