- iUI120 + iUC280 for generic vending machines
- iUC285 for intelligent vending machines
- Accept all payment methods with a single module integrating three readers (NFC/ contactless, Chip without PIN, magstripe)
- Integrate easily cashless solution into all vending machines with a full outside mounting
- Combine the iUC280 with the iUI120 for a complete solution
- Choose the iUC285 standalone solution for your advanced vending machine requirements
PCI-PTS 4.0 certified, the iUC280/285 and iUI120 meet the highest and latest hardware and software mandatory requirements. The iUC280/285 and iUI120 comply with Open Protocol and SRED modules.
All payment options, including contactless/NFC. The iUC280/285 accept all contactless/NFC payments and new use cases such as e-Wallets and ticketing. The device is MasterCard PayPass™ and Visa payWave ready and supports all EMV contactless cards. It also enables EMV Chip & Magstripe transactions with no PIN entry, whilst respecting international regulations.
The iUC280/285 embed all payment methods in a single and friendly interface. Thanks to its sleek and compact design, transactions are simpler, faster and secure. Its highcontrast graphic display and touch keys provide users with clear guidance, thus improving interactivity.
Thanks to its robust design, the iSelf series stands up to the most demanding outdoor environments and a wide variety or adverse environmental conditions. The iUC280/285 devices are proofed against vandalism (IK10) and extreme weather.
The iUC280 must be connected via USB or RS232 to the iUI120, which provides a full set of connectivity and connections (including USB, RS232, MDB, Ethernet, GPRS and Bluetooth®). Covering most kiosk system requirements, it can communicate with kiosks, acquirers, hosts or service providers (telemetry).